Our fine jewelry is durable and high in quality; however, it is important to treat it with a little extra care as follow:
- Jewelry should not be exposed to chemicals or scented products such as hairspray or Scented products such as , perfumes, colognes and lotions that can react with your jewelry. and Discoloration or fade faded color could occur if the jewelry is not treated it accordingly.
- Jewelry is sensitive and you should avoid putting your jewelry in contact with saltwater saline water including swimming pools, hot tubs, and showers. This can cause discoloration on either the metal or stone as well as cause cracks in stones.
- Store each piece separately.
- The best way to store your necklaces is to hanging them.
- After wearing and before storing your jewelry, gently pat dry using a clean cotton or microfiber cloth. That should be enough to maintain the beauty of your FiloAuro jewelry!
- Avoid using jewelry cleaners as many of them contain chemical elements that could cause damage to your jewelry piece. If necessary, use lukewarm water and mild fragrance-free soap to clean your jewelry pieces. Make sure they are completely dry before storing them.
- Following these steps will help ensure the longevity of your FiloAuro jewelry! After use and before you store gently pat dry with a clean cotton or microfiber cloth. Most jewelry cleaners contain chemical elements that will slowly wear and fade plating over time.
- If necessary, use warm water with a mild, fragrance-free soap to clean your items. Please make sure you store your item when is already dry
- Following these steps will help ensure the longevity of your jewelry!